Tuesday 23 January 2018

Heartfelt Blooms

 
 
Hello again! I thought that I would show you this amazing stamp today. It is called Heartfelt Blooms and it's a new type of stamp from Stampin' Up called 'Disinktive'. It lays the ink down in different opacities to create greater depth and gives an amazing photorealistic look to your stamping.
 
This is unbelievably a one-step stamp and when you first use it you do look at it with a bit of a double-take because it looks as though there's not much there to stamp with! However as soon as you start to add colour with your inkpad (and a swiping action combined with a bit of a tap seems to do the trick) the image magically appears.
 
Even more amazing, is that this lovely stamp set that includes three sentiments is absolutely FREE with orders of £45 (excluding p&p). Your order can include products from either the annual or spring catalogues and it is very easy to order directly from my website.It looks fabulous in so many different colours, but I have gone with Dapper Denim here. I hope you like it! April x
 
 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.