Friday 5 May 2017

In the Meadow

 
 Hello! Here is a card made with the lovely In the Meadow stamp set. I did some masking with a Post-it note and a bit of brayering. The colours are Soft Sky, Sahara Sand, Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate and Early Expresso, with some gold sequins and washi tape thrown in too! There was also some additional stamping on the background using Timeless Textures.
 
I was inspired to make this card by the theme over at The Male Room which is 'Many Legs', so I thought I would enter these eight legs! Happy Friday! April x

5 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely April. What a pretty stamp too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at TMR with this great card, love the calm scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scene that you've created here! Sorry to be so late commenting! Thank you for playing along with our Many Legs challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.