Sunday 7 January 2018

Saleabration Suggestions


Happy New Year! Do you remember the fortune cookie scene from Mickey Blue Eyes? I think it's one of my favourite film scenes, so when I saw this stamp set in the new Spring catalogue I had to have it!!

Of course the most fabulous thing about this time of year is that it's now Saleabration which means getting free products. This card uses two Saleabration items - Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series Paper and Tutti-Frutti Cards and Envelopes. For every order of £45 you can choose a free product from the Saleabration catalogue. There are also new rewards for orders of £90 too.

This card is the first of my 'Saleabration Suggestions' with shopping lists and bundle ideas included!

If you ordered the 'Fortunate to Know You' clear mount set, Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper, Combo Stampin' Blends in Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral, a Bronze Stampin' Blend (for the chopsticks!) and a pack of Whisper White cardstock, your order would cost £48.75 so you could choose either the DSP or the cards and envelopes as your free Saleabration products.

Assuming you already have a Bigshot, you could add Layering Circles Framelits, Lemon Lime A4 cardstock, Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin' Dimensionals (these raise up the fortune cookie!) to your order. This would cost an additional £46.75 and would mean that you would get both the DSP and the card set free. I know it sounds a bit like one of those Facebook memes that ask why spend £1 on a mass-produced shop card when you could spend £95.50 on the card above, but of course you can make so many more cards, gift boxes, tags, photo albums from your Saleabration haul (and it's lots of fun!)

I'd like to enter my card into the challenge over at SU! Only Challenges where the theme is Brrr! Baby It's Cold Outside and you are asked to include something you think of when it's cold. Now bear with me here, but I tend to think of takeaway food when it's freezing outside. A mental connection I know I need to break (I have kept to my New Year healthy eating resolutions so far!)

Happy crafting! April x



Product List

6 comments:

  1. i love this card but I am not yet persuaded to buy the stamp set as I am not a fortune cookie fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! You can't not love a fortune cookie Fanny :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, I love the DSP and card combination. This is so much fun for our COLD challenge. I'm so glad you joined in the fun with SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First card I've seen with this great set!! Nice job with it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! Yes, I've not seen any either!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.