Saturday 19 August 2017

CCT August Technique Challenge


Hello! We have a really fabulous technique for you this month. I hadn't tried it before and it's a lot of fun!

 
 

Here is a link to the technique if it is new to you too. It's a great way of extending the use of your die collection! I used SU's Delicate Ornament Thinlits with gold embossing powder. I've managed to pick up some random areas of gold, but I quite liked the distressed look of the bauble so I went with it! I used a stamp from Ornamental Pines for the background which was clear embossed in the more usual way.



 I'm sure we will see some amazing examples of this great technique!

Happy crafting, April x

10 comments:

  1. Great techniques shown on your card April - I particularly like the effect on the bauble - so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bauble against the pine is gorgeous. That die is perfect for this technique, you have a pretty effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle est superbe ta carte April, tout à fait dans l'esprit des fêtes, je peux presque sentir l'odeur du sapin et de la cannelle, biz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fabiola! Scratch and sniff cards would be great wouldn't they? :-) Xx

      Delete
  4. Hi April

    Loving the look you have achieved here.

    Looks like a great technique. Will have to give it a go. Many thanks for the inspiration.

    Love Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this color combo and that awesome touch of embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW what a beautiful card you made, April :-)) I like red bauble. Fantastic job!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.