Saturday 15 July 2017

CCT July Colour Challenge


Hello! We are having a fun challenge over at Christmas Card Throwdown. It certainly challenged me with my addiction to subdued hues!

 
 
We would like to see at least five of the colours on your Christmas card. I seem to have got all seven here - I was certainly saying, "Richard of York gave battle in vain" over and over in my head!
 
 
 
I used Stampin' Up's Jar of Love stamps with Everyday Jar Framelits and both the stars in the jars and the larger ones are stamps from the new Wood Words set. The holly leaves and berries are from Holly Berry Happiness. I embossed the Island Indigo background with the Stylish Stripes folder.
 
I hope you will have as much fun making your colourful creations. Please visit the DT's inspirational examples. Happy crafting, April x

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a super card - love the pretty star light in the jars! And all 7 colours - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. trop mignon April, c'est une charmante idée d'emprisonner les étoiles de noël...biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little bit of Christmas magic. That's a very smart embossing folder. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! Yes, that embossing folder always reminds me of a tie :-) Xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.