Saturday 4 February 2017

CCT February Theme Challenge


Hello! We have a theme challenge for you at Christmas Card Throwdown. We would like to see your cards related to the theme of...

 
 
Can be any drink you can think of! Christmas cocktails, glass of mulled wine, hot chocolate with marshmallows, or even a festive cup of tea! This lovely set of dies retired from last year's SU spring catalogue and many people lamented the fact that there wouldn't be a Christmassy version of stamps to go with them. So I thought I would have a go at making them into a festive card. I quite like how Mint Macaron and Sahara Sand make my teapot and cup look a bit like Utility Ware!
 
This card was a lot of fun to make and very appropriate considering I like to drink my own body weight in tea!! We look forward to seeing your festive tipples! April x

6 comments:

  1. I think this is very festive! Love the little sparkly steam heart above the tea cup! Pretty papers, lovely colours. A fun take on the theme. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Des couleurs douces et apaisante à April, c'est une charmante et adorable carte, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very appropriate and very festive! All we need are mince pies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! Yes, I wouldn't mind a mince pie! Xx

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful card you made :-)) I like the dies with cups.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card. Very festive!!!! Love those papers together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.