Saturday 5 November 2016

52 CCT Sketch Challenge

 
Hello! Wishing you a happy Bonfire Night if you are in the UK. I always think that Christmas preparations can begin in earnest once we have finished setting off the fireworks! Our hostess Gill has a great sketch for you this week at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown...
 
 
 
I have used SU's Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle combined with Layered Squares Framelits to make my festive card. I do hope that you will feel inspired by the DT's lovely cards and share your take on the sketch with us. Happy crafting, April x

7 comments:

  1. Super cute Christmas card - I do like the colours you've used! That little guy is adorable. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. elle est très mignonne April, ce petit inuit est tellement chou, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely sketch and your card is very pretty April. The little eskimo is really sweet. I'm always glad when Bonfire night is over as we have a thatched roof. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! My Dad had a house with a thatched roof - lots of maintenance involved!! Xx

      Delete
  4. Ooooh, love this April! :) The colors are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little image and soft warm colours. Christmas seems to be everywhere now so no excuse, we can't escape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! Ha! Yes, no escape now the John Lewis advert has been revealed - all those cute, jumping animals! :-) Xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.