Saturday 15 October 2016

52CCT Theme Challenge

 
 
Hello! It's a theme challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown this week and it's one of my all time favourites:
 
 
 
We seem to be galloping through October, so it's definitely time to start on your Christmas card stash! I do hope that you will join us.
 
My animals are from Avery Elle's More Stories. I used my SU Circle Card Framelit to make the folded card and the sentiment comes from Wondrous Wreath. The woodland paper is from DoCrafts, I think.
 
We can't wait to see your cute Christmas critters!
 
Happy Crafting, April x
 


7 comments:

  1. Yes, we are galloping through October!!! I think your little Christmas crittrs are just fabulous. Love the folded too, very elegant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. quel joli trio April, j'aime tout particulièrement les renard, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea, it makes an unusual kind of card. I don't know where the weeks go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! I like the fact that the hedgehog is as big as a fox! Xx

      Delete
  4. Love your sweet little woodland creatures! The spinner aspect of your card gives it a touch of fun. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fancy fold card, and your colour choice is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.