Sunday 14 August 2016

Jar of Love


Hello! Card-making has taken a bit of a back-seat to Olympic viewing at the mo. However, there was a short break from all the excitement to make this card with the lovely Jar of Love stamp set (and Everyday Jars Framelits) I love this set! So much scope for a multitude of possible designs.

My colour combo was Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride and Flirty Flamingo, but I'm looking forward to using autumnal colours with these stamps. The dsp is from the 'A Little Foxy' paper stack. I hope you like it!

I'm sending my jar of flowers to Di and a certain bear at Pixie's Snippets Playground. Those flowers were surgically extracted from the tiniest micro-snippets known to man (or bear) :-)

April x

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card April! Gosh I do love that die set and you used it perfectly here. Such wonderful colours too. Don't think Parsnip could manage the flowers - he only has little fat furry paws :)

    Great to see you in the Playground, I had a day off yesterday so am catching up now with commenting :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di! Hope you are feeling better now Xx

      Delete
  2. An absolutely gorgeous card April. I love the jar and the colours are beautiful. I've also got behind with watching the Olympics. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.