Thursday 28 January 2016

Wildflower Fields

 
 
 
 

Hello! Here are three cards that I have made this week using snippets of Wildflower Fields designer series paper. It is one of the products that you can get free with orders of £45 during Stampin' Up's Saleabration. I love it! The first two cards use the smaller flower from Birthday Blooms and the gorgeous chick is another sweet Saleabration stamp set - Honeycomb Happiness.

I'd like to send my first card to Di and Parsnip as my snippet card of the week - Pixie's Snippets Playground. Happy crafting! April x

5 comments:

  1. lovely cards - Hugs, Tanja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanja! Hope you are keeping well Xx

      Delete
  2. They're three very pretty cards April showcasing the pretty papers. The flower looks like such a useful image and equally pretty as a trio and on your little tag. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! It is indeed a really useful flower stamp - just the right size. Hugs xx

      Delete
  3. I love these April! Really pretty papers and that flower stamp will be super-useful for sure!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.