Saturday 2 January 2016

My Five Favourite Christmas Cards of 2015

Happy New Year! I've just found this great idea from Debby of A Scrapjourney - My Five Favourite Christmas Cards of 2015 via Pixie's Crafty Workshop. So here we go with my fave festive cards from the last year!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bit of an animal/bird theme going on here, apart from Santa with his tree!
 
I'm still feeling very lazy after Christmas, but enjoyed an inspirational New Year's Day craft chat with Too Much Glue Sam over lots of lychee liqueur, toffee vodka and Panettone bread and butter Pudding (Yum!) We have decided on a number of new crafty enterprises this year, including Gilding, Brushos and Parchment craft. Very exciting! I do just need the mince pies to disappear first! 
 
Happy Crafting! April x

2 comments:

  1. A lovely selection of cards April. I look forward to seeing all those techniques appear on your blog in 2016. Wishing you and yours a very happy 2016 and to you lots of crafty fun. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! A very Happy New Year to you too! Xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.