Saturday 21 November 2015

52 CCT Theme Challenge


Hello! We have a theme challenge this week at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown:

 
I decided to go with the friendship between a girl and a polar bear (hope that doesn't make me sound too odd...!) This lovely stamp is called Snow Kiss by Penny Black. My card didn't get off to a great start when I dropped a black inkpad on my jeans! I based my colour scheme on the piece of SEI paper in the gold frame, combining it with Chocolate Chip and Smoky Slate cardstock. I used Endless Wishes to stamp the background and the tiny tag is a very handy die that comes with the Curvy Keepsake Box.
 
 
 
 I would so much like a snow kiss with a polar bear, but I suspect the reality would be very different! I do hope that you will join us as we love seeing all the amazing cards that you very kindly enter into our challenges. Have a great weekend, April x


5 comments:

  1. Oh April this card is so pretty. What a lovely image. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not odd at all April, very sweet! I do like the image, beautifully coloured. Lovely layout too. Has a sort of vintage feel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a little white bear myself, I can tell you right now that I would NOT like to meet a polar bear face to face. Their breath smells like the inside of a fishing trawler for starters, so if they don't maul you to death you'd probably keel over dead at the smell. Just sayin'.

    I do love your card though - really cute!

    Your friend, Parsnip xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Don't worry Parsnip! I'm going to avoid kissing a polar bear. I'm guessing that fish breath is also a bit of an issue with penguins :-) Xx

      Delete
  4. quel amour April, ces petis bouts sont si mignon, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.