Saturday 19 September 2015

52 CCT Theme Challenge


Hello! Here is my DT card for this week's challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown, where the theme this week is to make a card for a man. All the men I know have been happy with girly, glittery cards, so I am trying to imagine a rugged, action man here, with his jumble of skis, sledge and snow shoes!



 I have used SU's Winter Wishes stamp set with a colour combo of Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Smoky Slate, Tip Top Taupe, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Early Expresso. There is also a silver spattering, courtesy of Gorgeous Grunge and some Old Olive baker's twine.

We do have a plastic sledge in the garage, but it hasn't ever really snowed enough to use it properly. I live in hope though!

I do hope that you will join us in our theme challenge this week, April x

I would like to enter my card in CHNC#247 - Something beginning with P...pinecones!

6 comments:

  1. You've achieved a wonderful sense of sporting action with your card April. Great masculine colours and lots of interesting stamping. Just the sort of card any man would love to receive. Great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the stamps you've used on this card - the vintage feel and the sporty look works perfectly for a guy's Christmas cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très moderne April, j'aime l'idée, il faut que j'essaie , biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 247 and my Patterned Paper September challenge - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.