Thursday 12 February 2015

Stencils and Snowflakes


This is my entry for Craft Stamper's Take It Make It Challenge for February. This month it's all about the stencils. I started off with a broken glass stencil and created a background with Tim Holtz's Tumbled Glass Distress Stain and a variety of Stampin' Up inks. I then used a Marianne die-cut of a snowflake to stencil through, but I ended up liking it so much, I stuck it on the finished card! I like how it has picked up the gesso and Cosmic Shimmer that I also stencilled on the background. I stamped some snowflakes in black Stazon and SU Smoky Slate using Stampin' Up's Snowflake Soiree. I also used Gorgeous Grunge and embossed the ink splatters with Rainbow Black embossing powder. I hope you like it! April x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work, great design ! I have also become your latest blog follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card .... love the stenciled background. Thanks for joining in with the TIMI challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.