Tuesday 24 February 2015

Gelli Stars


Hello! My latest craft addiction is my Gelli plate - how did I last so long without one? The stars were cut from prints that had been made using three colours of acrylic paint. I then did some faux stitching around the larger stars using a Tim Holtz distress marker (Weathered Wood). The kraft card is stamped in silver ink with SU's Gorgeous Grunge and I've added some sequins and Glimmer Paper stars for extra bling. Hope you like it! April x

I'd like to enter my card in the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge.


12 comments:

  1. A gelli plate??? Now I am curious!! Gorgeous card - love the colours. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitched stars, April! The Gelli plate makes these stars extra pretty! Love the stardust too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stars look fab!! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh pretty. I love blue! Now off to google what a gelli plate is...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda! Don't google it - that's the mistake I made!! :-)

      Delete
  5. I love the layout and the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the texture you gave to your stars!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.