Saturday 14 February 2015

Bunny Love


How cute is this bunny? He is a digi from A Day for Daisies. I love him! I've coloured him with pencils and stuck him on some pieces of Stacked With Love dsp. The cardstock is Crisp Cantaloupe, a retiring colour I will be sad to see leave. I used the Scallop tag topper punch and added some Baker's Twine. The cute sentiment is from Good Greetings. April x

I am entering the bunny in these challenges:

Cards in Envy - Hearts all a Flutter challenge
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love the little bunny holding the heart shaped balloons! A really cute card design! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!


    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, April! What a sweet little bunny! I think the tag would be cute used as a bookmark. Thanks so much for joining in our Hearts All a Flutter challenge at Cards in Envy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.