Friday 6 February 2015

A Valentine Card


Here is a Valentine card that I'm entering in the I (heart) card sketches w/a twist no. 96 challenge. The cute owl is a From the Heart digi stamp called Owl Love - perfect for my owl obsessed daughter! I have coloured the stamp with pencils and sponged the background. The handmade embellishment included in the sketch is a clear epoxy heart sticker with Cherry Cobbler cardstock. I have used a Basic Grey card as my base and added some patterned paper from a magazine and a strip of washi tape. Happy Friday! April x
Sketch096

6 comments:

  1. Really cute and sweet card.Beautiful colouring too.Your daughter will love it.Thanks for joining in with our FTH sketch.Good luck.Hugs Debbie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Love the way you've split the sentiment over and under the image, great look. Thanks for playing along with us at FTHS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card April! I love that owl!! Thank you for joining us at FTHS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kelly - he is a cutie isn't he? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.