Tuesday 10 February 2015

A Scribbly Heart


I have had a wonderful time with my new Gelli Plate today! Lots of interesting backgrounds were produced and even prints that don't work out how you expected can be used for all kinds of papercrafting.

The background was printed using acrylic paint and bubble wrap. The brown paper came from a parcel that was delivered today. It was ripped up in desperation because I couldn't find enough paper to feed my Gelli addiction. It still has sellotape attached! I drew on the scribbly heart with a Sakura Graphic pen and added some dots. Finally I stamped in gold ink with Stampin' Up's Gorgeous Grunge and added some washi tape.


I am entering my card into the Mixed Media Card Challenge #8

 



My card looks pinker in real life! April x

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I love the Gelli Background! Thanks so much for playing at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project! Thanks for playing along with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background! Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project!! Thanks for joining us in this month's Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that you used your gelli plate and love the outcome! gorgeous card. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.