Saturday 21 February 2015

52 CCT Theme Challenge


At 52 Christmas Card Throwdown this week we have a theme challenge of sequins and pearls. I have gone for a rather minimalist take with a Marianne snowflake die-cut made from Stampin' Up Confetti Celebration dsp. I have combined it with Basic Grey and Bermuda Bay cardstock and a few silvery sequins. There are lots of pearls there, but you do have to look rather closely!!

  


I hope very much to see you over at 52CCT. The design team have created some fabulous cards to inspire you. Happy Crafting!

12 comments:

  1. I love the simple elegance of this April. I didn't spot the pearls at first, but I'm sure they look beautiful in real life. Hugs, Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gill! Yes, much better in real life! For some reason, this looks as though it's been taken underwater :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. love that die-cut and your color combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the monochromatic colour theme and the minimalist look - very elegant. Love the way you've used the pearls on the snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. très frais et élégant April, super chic, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colour combo here, and that is a beautiful snowflake. Sequins AND pearls, very impressive!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty!
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  7. The snowflake looks great in this unusual color combo! I like how you've accented it with the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that snowflake is an absolutely fabulous focal point and that you did a wonderful job of letting it shine! Great card April!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great die cut snowflake! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.